Monday, May 2, 2011

The cakes I had fun making :)

Someone DID IT !!! Congrats!





 This cake was for my friend's baby shower. The idea of the blanket pull over the baby came from personal experience - I did that a lot to my daughter who liked to asleep on parents' bed :0 The most difficult part was to make the baby's face, I had made 3 of them...it took me a while.










A catfish cake was for my husband on his Birthday. He likes to go fishing; this catfish was about the size the biggest real catfish he has got.


 OK, I think every lady should have a Chanel purse. So, I gave one to my fried on her Birthday :)



A Barbie cake for a beautiful 5 year old girl.



This Barbie cake is special. First of all, I made it for my daughter's 1st Birthday. Second of all, it was first time I decorated this big. It came out nice, and I was brave enough to start decorate cakes again and again.









"Tyubeteyka" (Uzbek traditional hat) cake for my father in law, who visited us this spring.














Box of chocolate and fruits. Inside are two plain cakes  with whipped cream between them, sides are from melted white and dark chocolate.










1 comment:

  1. I really like the cakes and decoration .. they are so nice and unique. I had the opportunity to taste one and it was so good . Good job Katya.

    ReplyDelete